Thursday, September 17, 2009
Guess What????
Well, I guess it's time we caught the world up on our latest news. Mike and I found out in April that we are expecting twins!! They will be arriving in late December or early January. Now....the news gets even better....we are having a little boy AND a little girl!! Yay! Everything is going well so far. I'm feeling pretty good (just tired after working with 20 five year olds all day!), and Mike seems to be doing well (minus being yelled at for no reason by his over emotional/critical wife!). Oops!! We are anxious to join the ranks of our family and friends with little ones. I will try to update this blog as often as I can- and post pictures for those of you that are far away. I'm new at this- so please be patient with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment