I can't believe it's been 3 months since our babies were born! Time flies when you're having fun! :) Carson is now 11 lbs 13 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. Majkin is now 9 lbs 14 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. They are both finally on the growth chart! Carson is in the 25th percentile for weight and Majkin is now in the 5th percentile. Yay!!
Both kids are smiling a ton and Carson has started babbling more and more. When I leave for work in the morning, Majkin looks up at me with her big blue eyes and smiles all over! It breaks my heart to leave her like that! At least I know she is happy at home with Grandma! Carson does the same thing. He'll look up at me and grin so big! I just love these kids something fierce!
This next week is my Spring Break at school- and mom and I are flying back to CO with the kids. (YIKES!) This will be my first trip back to CO since the end of July!!! (Which most of you know is sooooo not normal for me!) Mike will be working his way out to CO via western Nebraska- and will meet us in Longmont for the weekend. Then- he and I will drive back to KC with the kids on Sunday. I'm nervous about the flight...and about the drive! I have no clue how these little tykes will do- but I am praying that they travel well! I am so anxious to see my family and friends! It's been far too long...and I have 2 super cute babies to introduce everyone to! :)
Hi guys!! :)
So good to see your beautiful babies and all of you progressing. Having such a loving support system is important. You all remain in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteLove - Charlotte Moats